Job Ref: DJHB1044
Role: Contact Centre Team Manager
Salary: up to £34,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Team Manager from a Contact Centre environment?
Are you passionate about keeping the customer at the heart of everything that you do?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Working as part of an evolving brand who are going from strength to strength.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of 15FTE within a multi-channel contact centre.
• Developing and managing relationships with internal stakeholders and departments to deliver excellent customer service.
• Handling any escalated complaints from the team as required.
• Managing the team performance against required KPI’s and MI.
• Coaching and mentoring the team.
You will ideally be:
• An experienced team leader with a passion for keeping the customer at the heart of the operation.
• Strong experience from a contact centre environment.
• Passionate about the development of others through coaching and mentoring.
This business are looking for inspiring leaders to really help to drive the customer operation effectively and brand ambassadors that will spread the vision and values of the organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.