Job Ref: DJEM1025
Job Title: Senior Web Analyst
Location: South East
Salary: up to £40,000
Employment Type: Perm
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Web Analyst to join a growing team to help advance their capabilities.
• Creating online reporting and insight, experience using Adobe Analytics & SessionCam is essential for this role
• Web development changes to improve insight e.g. site data layer & tagging
• Improving online customer ID’ing levels
• Spec’ing offline data feed provided using SQL analysts
• Uploading and managing offline data
• Providing insight into the effectiveness of online tests
• Exporting data for use in offline analysis & modelling
• Training SQL analysts
• Sharing online analytics best practices with other web analysts across the business
• Cross-training SQL analysts in online analysis
• Creating online MI & Reporting for marketing campaigns
• Demonstrable web analytics skills
• Adobe Analytics (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of tag management solutions like Adobe’s DTM & Google’s GTM
• Session recording using tools like SessionCam (or equivalent)
• A/B testing and personalisation using tools like Adobe Target (or equivalent)
• Email marketing experience
• Understanding of digital and direct marketing
• Strong Excel skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.