Job Ref: DJHB1064
Role: Affordability & Collections Team Leader
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Employment Type: Permanent
We are partnered with a growing Utilities business in Surrey who are looking to hire an experienced Collections Team Leader to join their organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Coaching, managing and motivating advisors to provide an excellent service to customers.
• Working in collaboration with other business units to ensure continuity in service for customers.
• Taking ownership and accountability for the team’s performance.
• Providing regular reporting and insight to the Affordability & Collections Manager.
• Analysing, interpreting and using financial data to ensure that the team is focussed and that the business are effectively using their time.
• Creating a high performing and engaged culture through the team.
You will ideally be:
• A proven leader, able to execute operational excellence aligned with best practice.
• Experience managing a team of advisors.
• Contact centre and operational awareness of systems, processes and procedures.
• Experienced in collections activity is essential for this role.
• Experience working within Utilities would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Managing a newly created team within this expanding business, you will be responsible for ensuring that processes and procedures are aligned with company policy and will work very closely with the Collections and Affordability Manager to ensure that communication is clear and effective at all times.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.