Job Ref: DJPF1315
Job Title: SQL Developer Lead
Location: Midlands – commutable from North West
Salary: £55,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Leader of developers with significant SQL database knowledge?
This role will lead a team of Developers that are responsible for the optimal performance of MIBI data processing platforms, including code optimisation and capacity management.
Deliver a robust data warehousing solution to the business.
• To support the Insight and Data Manager to build and manage the BI platform so that business data analysis requirements can be retrieved, stored and viewed efficiently.
• To support the Data and Insight Manager to define data warehousing strategy and timeline.
• To oversee and maintain robust data dictionaries and models on a regular basis
• To oversee and identify, implement, maintain and continuously improve appropriate tools and techniques to enable transactional data to be transformed into consumable information (power BI reports and dashboards) that can be analysed by the business, and inform decision-making
• To manage the day to day development lifecycle to facilitate reporting and BI development within the team, to ensure documentation is up to data and reflects current business rules and definitions
• To help drive continuous improvements in data quality standards
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Experience in a data manipulation role
• Proven use of standards compliance including development practices and disciplines (including commenting code, formatting code, splitting into functions
• Previously held team leadership role in a similar function
• Experience in writing complex T-SQL (Transact SQL) stored procedures
• Microsoft SQL server 2014/16 server side development including (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Experience of database administration
• Experience of data warehousing
• Power BI experience
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.