Job Ref: DJPF1323
Job Title: BI Analyst
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £40,000 base, pension, benefits.
Employment Type: Permanent
If you are already a skilled BI Analyst with a good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics, then we want to hear from you!
• Working as part of a highly skilled analyst team you’ll be responsible for using raw data sources to provide detailed insight to account/agent performance.
• Reporting on time utilisation you’ll ensure the team is correctly sized to support the business in BAU and in growth.
• Making sure workloads are effective for the advisors, you’ll ensure Average Handling Times (AHT’s) are reflected and in line with SLA/KPI’s.
• Using different methods of data analysation you’ll ensure the data presented can be interpreted and fully understood by any audience.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience of using PowerBI
• Good understanding of Business Processes and Contact Centre Metrics
• Strong knowledge of databases using Microsoft Access and SQL Server (SQL query writing in particular).
• Knowledge and understanding in the use of Visual Basic for Applications.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.