Job Ref: DJHB32067
Role: Contact Centre Team Manager – Digital
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager who is enthusiastic about Continuous Improvement? Are you experienced in the delivery of performance through KPIs and performance metrics within a multi-channel environment?
If so, this could be just the role for you!
We’re currently partnered with a Midlands based Utilities brand who have exciting expansion plans over the course of 2021 and are looking for an experienced Team Manager to drive their Digital team through the introduction of efficient working processes using chat, telephony and email channels.
Working as part of an established team, you will be responsible for:
• The inbound customer contact across the digital channels for the business.
• Performance managing the team through KPI’s.
• Developing, coaching and training your team and wider stakeholders within the business on the digital customer journey.
• Responding to escalations to support the customer through to complete resolution.
• Overseeing, planning and delivering content across different social media platforms using scheduling tools.
• Managing, leading and coaching the team to ensure all key metrics and SLAs are achieved
• Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, as the Digital Services Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the handling of inbound contact across all digital channels including social media, webchat and email.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in the use of and managing teams working across digital channels including: social media, webchat and email.
• Adapting tone to suit contact channels and supporting the team to tailor their approach with customers via different digital channels.
• Experienced in managing a team of contact centre agents within a multi-channel contact centre environment.
• Able to identify areas for continuous improvement and capable of proposing and developing solutions to the wider leadership team.
• Able to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across the leadership team.
• Experience building relationships with outsourced teams would be an advantage, however this is not essential.
So, if you’re a results focused individual, have a positive can-do attitude, and you’re able to deliver under pressure, manage your time and workload optimally and work on own initiative, then this is just the role for you.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.