Job Ref: DJHC4297
Job Title: Head of Contact Centre
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £90k + bonus + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exciting Leadership opportunity within a high profile organisation, currently going through significant transformation.
• Operational Leadership of the multi-channel contact centre of approximately 300FTE
• Optimise customer experience maintaining and improving NPS
• Develop and deliver the business and customer strategy across a variety of teams, including complaints, across inhouse and outsourced teams
• Improve cost to serve by reducing repeat customer contact and improving first contact resolution
• Drive digital contact by the delivery of current and future digital strategies (social, live chat and messaging)
• Work cross functionally, promoting collaborative working and driving continuous improvement
• Accountable for P&L and cost to serve
• A strong Leader who can initiate and drive change in a complex and high performing environment
• A Leader who can performance manage and develop teams to a very high standard
• A customer advocate who will always look at how to achieve best outcomes for the customer
• A strong influencer of people who can work effectively cross functionally internally and externally
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of leading high performance teams in a multi channel environment, across customer service operations.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.