Job Ref: DJHB1037
Job Role: Head of Customer Service Operations
Location: South Midlands
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Job Type: 6 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Customer Service / Contact Centre Manager to join an established Midlands-based organisation.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of a customer service operation of between 100 and 150FTE for the business and will be required to lead and drive the operational customer service strategy for the organisation.
Working within a dynamic team, you will be responsible for:
• 3 Shift Managers who are looking after a 24/7 365 operation.
• Taking ownership of the delivery on the customer service department across a diverse customer operation.
• Delivering and implementing the ongoing operational strategy for the consistent performance of the customer service team.
• Driving an evolving culture to continually improve processes and procedures to benefit the customer journey.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in managing a team at Head of level, reporting directly into Directorship.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead a department to continually improve through the development of a changing environment experiencing continual growth.
• Able to lead and mentor Senior leaders to achieve.
• Experience within a regulated sector would be a huge advantage.
This is an opportunity to join an established organisation with a great brand and reputation who are driving change, positive culture and development of the team internally. You will be required to manage an operation of up to 150FTE with the support of a Management team.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.