Job Ref: DJPF1214
Job Title: IT Business Analyst – ERP
Location Midlands with Extensive Travel (Europe)
Salary: £75,000 Plus Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
As an IT Business Analyst, you will work on helping to define, contribute to and deliver key strategic initiatives in line with the Corporate Strategy with an immediate assignment of a new ERP Platform (SAP/S4 HANA).
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Represent the company perspective during the blueprint design, collect and represent the requirements supporting end-to-end scenarios
• Participate and facilitate BPR and GAP analysis in the countries
• Review and test S/4 HANA Kernel, participate in the test scenario identification
• Facilitate change request (CR) process for the Business as Usual (BAU) activities
• Participate in Fit/Gap Analysis explaining the group requirements,
• Supporting role in Gap resolution and establishing documentation of future state processes, escalate the GAP conflicts to the design authority board (CAB)
• Approve the kernel design change functional specs
• Analyse CR impact and advise on solutions and addendums to the blueprint
• Participate in the testing of end-to-end processes
• Support localisation of UAT integrated flows and support UAT.
• Advise on local data cleansing activities
If you are interested to apply:
• Discovery and documentation of Business Processes
• Experience of industry best practices for business analysis
• Knowledge of SAP 4HANA, ECC6 and/or M3 systems would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of ERP Data Migrations
• Understands the need for change control, business controls and documentation
• Capability to challenge the exiting practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.