Job Ref: DJEM1017
Job Title: CRM Strategy Planning Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 plus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM Strategy Planning Manager to join a well-established CRM and Ancillaries team based in Luton. They are looking for someone who will be responsible for accelerating ancillary revenue and CRM digital transformation across the Group.
• The articulation of the CRM and Ancillary strategy
• Leading a 5-year planning process for CRM and Ancillaries
• Working with key stakeholders to create content
• Co-ordinate the CRM and Ancillary governance process
• Supporting the development of the overall group CRM and Ancillaries strategy
• Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required
• Strategic thinker
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Previous CRM Manager experience
• Ability to speak either German, French or Dutch would be desirable but not essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.