Job Ref: DJEM1012a
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
Salary: up to £35,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Systems Support Administrator to join a brand-new team within the Customer Operations function based in Newcastle-under-Lyme. They are looking for someone who comes from a technical background who can support and maintain the tools that support their Customer Support teams.
• Evaluating, designing, configuring, delivering, and maintaining the tool that support for team
• Keep up to date and function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on tools, integrations and delivery – your focus will be on improving the support experience for the advisors and players
• Troubleshooting existing workflows, integrations and other channels
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience with Zendesk and Oracle is desirable
• Come from a technical background that has provided support to a function previously
• Previous experience with CTI and API integrations
Overall, if you are a driven to help teams succeed, possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside out, please get in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.