Job Ref: DJHC4287
Job Title: Complaints Manager
Location: The Midlands
Salary: Up to £40k Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and modern thinking Complaints Manager, that can manage the function, driving Customer centric change, advocating best practise and creating a culture of excellence.
If you are a specialist in the complaints arena and are looking for a change and the opportunity to make a difference, then this role could before you!
• Operational Leadership and day to day management of the customer complaints team
• Implement compliant processes across the function, ensuring adherence with the regulator
• Drive customer centric change within the team, promoting a ‘right first time’ mentality
• Reduce customer complaints by cross functional working and root cause analysis
• Use insight and MI to collaboratively drive performance
• Identify training needs and then coach and mentor your team in line with the business culture and objectives
• A strong Complaints Manager who can both manage and lead from the front
• Customer centric and somebody who always looks for the best customer outcomes
• Resilient through periods of transformation, and able to take customer service agents on a journey
• Experience in a regulated environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a contact centre environment, in a management capacity.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.