Job Ref: DJHC4296
Job Title: Team Leader (Customer Service)
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £33k Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a strong Team Leader, that can manage customer service agents through change, and take ownership of the team, driving best practise and creating a culture of excellence.
This is a challenging role, within an exciting organisation, currently going through lots of change!
• Operational Leadership and day to day management of the customer service team
• Quality monitoring ensuring First Call Resolution
• Regular 121’s and coaching to improve performance and Customer Experience
• Manage escalated and niche complaints
• Drive customer centric change and process improvements
• Work cross functionally collaborating with stakeholders as necessary
• A strong Team Manager who can manage and lead from the front
• Customer centric and somebody who always looks for the best customer outcomes
• Resilient through periods of transformation, and able to take customer service agents on a journey
• Dedicated to coaching and developing team members
• Resilient and tenacious
• Performance focused
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a contact centre environment, in a management capacity.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.