Job Ref: DJKG1266
Job Title: Team Leader/ Team Manager – Contact Centre
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
A company with a truly customer centric culture is looking for a Team Manager to join their contact centre due to expansion. The successful candidate will use their proven experience in a Customer Care environment and natural leadership skills to manage a team of up to 12 full and part-time Customer Care Agents on a 4 on 4 off working pattern. Day to day, you are responsible for their well-being, conduct and performance.
The Team Manager will:
• Relate to and adapt to the different personalities and management styles required of your team.
• Ensure policies and procedures are always adhered to
• Manage the team and individual KPI’s and target
• Assisting with performance reviews, hiring, absences, holiday planning and rostering
• Provide data-based reports to stakeholders regarding the performance of your team.
• Be the biggest advocate for your team in a proactive and positive manner, whether via pushing for reduced contacts via web deployments or improved communication with other teams.
If you are interested to apply and have experience managing a contact centre team, are truly driven by delivering best in class customer service and can commit to the 4 on 4 off shift pattern please do get in touch. Experience working within an SME or start up setting is an advantage for this role – also someone that is looking to step-up to this level.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.