Job Ref: DJHC4310
Job Title: Head of Field Operations
Location: South East with national travel
Salary: Up to £90k salary plus benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a talented Head of Field Operations for a global organisation. This role will involve significant UK travel.
You will take operational responsibility of the field based service team, embedding a ‘sales through service’ culture and driving Customer Experience aligned to the brand ethos and values.
• Manage a field based team of approx. 150FTE located across the UK
• Aligning the performance of service operation to provide maximum Customer Experience outputs
• Embedding a sales through service culture and creating additional revenue streams for the business
• Be accountable for the performance of the field based operation ensuring efficiencies are maximised
• Significant Employee Engagement facilitating new performance, Customer and commercial strategy delivery
Key requirements and behaviours:
• Demonstrable experience of successfully motivating and engaging field based teams across large geographical areas (national would be an advantage)
• Experience embedding and driving behaviours that are aligned to brand values
• Proven ability of driving large teams to maximise revenue and promoting the identification of sales opportunities
• Experience of successfully leading and motivating operational teams significantly increasing Employee Engagement
• Customer centric having spent significant time contributing to company-wide customer agendas and advocating Customer Experience excellence
• Extremely performance focused
• Strong commercial acumen
• A driver of change
• Peoples person being able to effectively build credible relationships at all levels
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Continuously striving for excellence
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of managing diverse field based teams in a customer service environment in very customer centric cultures.
You will need credibility to influence change at a senior level and be very performance and outcome driven. Experience working for a branded organisation is a must due to the realignment to the brands ethos and values.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.