Job Ref: DJKG18434
Job Title: Team Leader or Team Manager (Contact Centre)
Salary: £30 to £32k depending on experience + excellent benefits
Permanent: Mon to Sat 6.30am-10pm shift pattern Sat-Sun 8am-8pm, Bank Hols 9am-5.30pm. Longer term operating hours may expand to 24/7 to support global customers.
You will be working in synchronisation with the Resource team to forward plan and ensure delivery of service performance across the multi-channel contact centre operation. You will deliver exceptional results of departmental KPI’s and objectives across our voice and non-voice platforms.
You will collaborate with continuous improvement stakeholders and be responsible for supporting the implementation of the contact strategy to deliver an engaging, customer centric service through low effort customer interactions to build loyalty.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role will include:
• Overall accountability and responsibility to meet all KPI targets across all channels for your direct reports.
• Managing and leading your direct reports in understanding and implementing business processes and policies. (Conduct and capability)
• Identifying underlying issues in performance and manage actions through to resolution stage
• To improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (CSAT) within the Operations team by understanding customer feedback, customer journey improvements, trends and issues within the interactions and the provision of the service.
• To increase stability through standardisation (Macros), embedding consistency in process and operating methodology working with the business Improvement Manager.
• Identifying and working on ways to improve performance
• Working as a part of the senior team to identify opportunities, risks, issues, and operational plans designed to meet the business strategic goals.
If you are interested in applying for this role you will need to be an experienced Senior Team Leader or Team Manager within a contact centre and be able to work remotely as well as being office based in Coventry. Knowledge of Zendesk and 8×8 platforms is desirable but not essential if you have experience in similar systems.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.