Job Ref: DJHB1025
Role: Customer Service Manager
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join a growing business in the Midlands.
Working as part of an evolving business, you will be required to turn your hand to a broad range of tasks on a daily basis; making every day different.
Heading up a dynamic customer service team, you will be responsible for a range of teams within a contact centre environment and will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the business’ future.
With plans to double the size of the team in the next 12-18 months, this is a really exciting opportunity and a pivotal time to join the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Driving the performance of a dynamic customer service operation.
• Mentoring, training, developing and coaching the Team Leaders within the department.
• Handling escalated and complex customer complaints and queries.
• Motivating the team members to strive and achieve success against measurables.
• Working as part of the leadership team, reporting to the Senior leadership team.
• Working in line with industry regulations, guidance and best practice with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
You will ideally:
• Be experienced in the management of a contact centre team, delivering the best customer service levels within a customer-facing environment.
• Be able to manage a team of team managers across multiple disciplines including Customer Service, Billing, Retentions, Complaints etc.
• Have worked within the utilities sector and have an excellent knowledge of the regulated sector and compliance standards which apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an evolving call centre who are about to grow and develop their service offering to the UK market.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.