Job Ref: DJMA1775
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Salary: £80-100k base, bonus dep on candidate and experience
Contract Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Solutions Architect (Contact Centre, Customer Experience and Digital Solutions) to put together pre sales business cases for the effective delivery of digital/ multichannel customer contact.
Working at a strategic level, internally and with global organisations, you will be comfortable in a Consultative and customer facing role.
Some responsibilities are to include:
• Integration of effective customer experience solutions across the multi-channel with a bias
• To be a customer experience expert and strategies best in class customer contact solutions
• Advise on best practise for delivering customer service excellence via the multi-channel
• Work within a pre-sales team in order to identify and build effective digital and multi-channel customer contact strategies in favour of providing a best in class customer experience
• Build the strategy for multi-channel customer contact solutions
• Understand when and how telephony, webchat, social media communication, e-mail and SMS customer communication works best and the impact that this has on the customer
• Communicate best in class customer contact solutions externally via client meetings and business conferences
• Provide a best in class and consultative service, with the ability to build market leading customer contact business models
• Work cross functionally within complex organisations being able to influence at all levels
• You will need a proven track record of high impact success in a consultative and complex sales environment
• Ability to interpret data and map customer experience journeys across voice, digital and multi channels
• Experience of building large scale customer contact solutions
• An exceptional level of interpersonal skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
• Be a very credible client services manager, understanding and being sympathetic to the client’s needs, with the end users customer experience at the heart of your activity
• Customer centric
• Entrepreneurial and creative nature
• High sense of urgency and self starting attitude
• Analytical nature
• Excellent problem solving skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.