Job Ref: DJPF1188
Role: Field Based Planning Manager
Salary: up to £50,000 + Car and benefits
My client is looking for an experienced planning manager to lead a team of Planners to coordinate engineer servicing and breakdown activities throughout the UK.
As Planning Manager you will coordinate and manage the activities of circa 230 engineers, maximising their effectiveness and delivering exceptional customer service.
What will you be doing?
• Analysis to find best fix for the needs of the business and the implementation and management of the solutions.
• Analyse negative effects on the KPIs to find root cause and to recommend and implement solutions to reduce/remove problematical issues.
• Ownership of Planning tools across the company and provide advice and guidance to all users.
• Manage database and ensure correct governance applied
• Manage the planning team to ensure effective use of resources – employed and sub contract
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.