Job Ref: DJMA1805
Job Title: Customer Experience Consultant (3 months possibly extending to 6 month contract)
Location: CZECH REPUBLIC
Salary: £300-500 per day to include expensed dep on candidate and experience.
Employment Type: INTERIM CONTRACT
You will play a pivotal part in helping the business continue to grow and scale, whilst achieving its goal of being the No 1 service provider for customer service across their sector.
As a Subject Matter Expert Customer Experience Consultant, you will have a good level of strategic level experience within a senior Customer Experience position covering Product Management, Start-up or fast growth scaling operations, Technology, design and innovation, alongside corporate strategy building and high level consulting. Experience within the travel and or hospitality industry will be advantageous.
They will be looking to appoint an individual who can nurture, coach and motivate future CX leaders, offering consultancy and strategy on end to end customer journey design and strategy.
Other responsibilities include:
• Development of a strategic capabilities roadmap
• Ability to use customer analytics to determine customer preferences, needs & behaviours
• Using channel analytics to track the CX across various channels such as IVR, Web, Call / Chat / Email, Voice AI, Social Media and bringing the customer analytics and channel analytics together to developed multichannel customer experience strategies (self service focused)
• Build business cases and calculating ROI on customer strategy initiatives
• Work on cross channel programs and help building a consistent, cross channel CX
• Customer survey development, creation & analytics expertise
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.