Job Ref: DJHB1052
Role: Customer Experience Manager
Salary: £50,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
I’m currently partnered with a scaling business who are looking to introduce a Customer Experience Manager to their growing team.
Working on the design and implementation of a clear customer experience strategy, this opportunity offers the successful individual the chance to work autonomously with ownership of the customer experience function for the organisation.
Creating a defined strategy and plan, you will need to have a methodical and planned approach.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing, communicating with, and influencing internal and external stakeholders through customer experience initiatives and improvements.
• Designing, developing and implementing step change improvements for customer experience.
• Analysing reporting systems to discover the areas of improvement across the customer experience landscape.
• Working closely with other business units to roll out a clear and objective driven customer experience strategy.
• Owning the customer experience strategy end to end for the business.
• Responsible for embedding the customer experience ethos across the business.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in designing and creating CX strategies.
• Analytical in your approach to creating resolutions.
• Able to demonstrate step change improvements to customer experience.
• An expert in developing strategy with an analytical approach.
• A lean six sigma green belt.
• Experienced working within in a highly regulated industry sector
This is a great opportunity to evolve within a business that’re going from strength to strength with the opportunity to grow and develop within a scaling business.
This role offers a unique opportunity to take ownership of the customer experience strategy, designing the initial strategy as well as the processes and procedures across the customer journey.
Please note that at this time, the business are conducting all interview stages virtually due to the current climate.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.