Job Ref: DJEM1022
Job Title: Customer Insight Manager/Lead
Salary: up to £55,000
Employment Type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Insight Lead to develop and lead an insight capability to enable the wider team to understand product performance, and customer challenges, needs, and desires to drive product and service improvement and innovation.
• Developing a framework that monitors customer insight and product performance.
• Creating a monitoring processes across our digital channels to ensure effective monitoring.
• The central point for data collection on product performance.
• Working with existing customer engagement functions, such as customer experience managers and the User Experience Team.
• Ensuring feedback and intelligence is understood and actioned.
• Work alongside customer experience managers, the User Experience Team, the Strategy Manager, product managers, and product owners to ensure that customer needs are being addressed.
• Promoting data-driven prioritisation.
• Establish reporting mechanisms using our CRM system.
• Create performance dashboards and reporting functionality on customer behaviour and product performance, using technologies such as Power BI.
• Contextualise customer behaviour and identify potential new behaviours as a result of shifts in these areas.
• Ensuring that strategic initiatives and exploration have a full and clear understanding of the current and future customer behaviour, and that appropriate customer monitoring is in place for new initiatives.
• Form insight on future customer trends, challenges and user behaviours.
• Experience of using SAS, Python and Power BI is desirable
• Previous experience working from a Market/Customer Insight background
• Someone who can action their insight
• Naturally inquisitive
• Able to work with multiple teams
• Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.