Job Ref: DJHC4302
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
Location: South East or Midlands
Salary: Up to £90k + bonus
I am looking for an innovative Head of Customer Experience to join a growing technology organisation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN OPERATIONAL ROLE ACROSS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I am looking for an insight led background, NPS/ customer effort/ customer satisfaction, end to end customer journey mapping and root cause complaint analysis expert.
• Create and execute a market leading Customer Experience strategy
• Define and maintain end to end customer journeys which focus on delivering a differentiated Customer Experience
• Establish comprehensive Customer Experience metrics to allow the organisation to understand the ‘Voice Of the Customer’
• Ensure that a customer centric culture is advocated
• Conduct research and insight to ensure that the business continues to innovate their Customer Experience and product development
• Establish a channel strategy to ensure the Customer Experience is consistent
• Work internally and externally to ensure that all colleagues achieve the appropriate Customer Experience
• Manage the complaints function establishing root cause analysis to ensure the business can understand systematic issues
• Work with IT to ensure that the User Experience supports the overall Customer Experience
• Work closely with marketing to establish an appropriate and consistent ‘tone of voice’ and ensure that this is maintained across our entire customer journey and across all channels
• Demonstrable experience of Customer Experience improvement by using data and insight
• Experience of end to end customer journey mapping
• Self-starter, resilient, focused, a real achiever of results for the customer
• Engaging leader – able to communicate at all levels
• Inquisitive, resourceful and willing to challenge the status quo
• Energetic & enthusiastic
• Very people centric
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of substantial success in a pure Customer Experience environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.