Job Ref: DJJM1218
Job Title: Senior Customer Experience Manager
Job Location: Midlands
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bens
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role is with a highly regarded organisation operating within an evolving and competitive market sector. The post-holder will play a pivotal role in the overall customer Experience and Customer Journey across the business.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To Manage a team of 15/20 Customer Experience Managers to design and deliver specific processes and shape the customer journey
• To build and maintain solid long-term relationships with internal and External stakeholders
• To ensure that the customer is a primary focus throughout the business and to take full ownership of this strategy
• To strive for the ongoing improvement and optimisation of the customer journey and performance of your department, creating the foundation for future growth
• Project management of campaigns from set up to completion
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital transformation having the customers experience and journey at the heart of any process, have experience of using agile and lean thinking when looking at customer journey and process. Individuals with excellent communication skills, who can cite significant experience of managing stakeholder relationships, change and making commercial decisions, may have an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.