Job Ref: DJHC32075
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Hull/ Leeds (home and office based)
Salary: Up to £50k
Employment Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a business going through large scale Customer Experience transformation. We are looking for a talented Customer Experience Manager to join this exciting people focused organisation.
This is an opportunity to create a Customer Experience function at the start of a huge journey and make a big impact on business performance.
• To understand, evaluate and then curate the desired Customer Experience for the organisations diverse customer segments
• To proactively increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, by anticipating and meeting customer needs
• Define and implement a complaints management policy for the business outlining the expectations for capturing, responding to, resolving, and fixing root causes of complaints
• To act as an ambassador for customers, bringing the customer perspective to life for colleagues across the business, and championing the benefits to the business of focussing on customer outcomes
• Leadership of up to 10 FTE in quality, complaints and insights roles
Key requirements and behaviours:
• Customer satisfaction comes first! Nothing makes you happier than a 5-star Customer Experience
• Exemplary stakeholder management capability to a senior level, a powerful storyteller with the ability to influence, persuade, challenge and compel senior leaders to take action
• Superb change management skills
• Excellent people leadership skills with a passion for creating a culture of engagement and empowerment
• Complaints management experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of Customer Experience management and improvement including journey mapping, analysing customer feedback data and complaints root cause analysis.
You must be an inspirational and people focused leader with credibility to influence change at a senior level.
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.