Job Ref: DJMA1781
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: South East (Berkshire)
Salary: to £55k plus bens
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity to join a fast paced B2B operation as the Head of Operations. This is a highly visible, strategic but hands-on role.
As the Head of Operations, you will lead a team of Managers, Team Managers and Advisors to drive operational excellence and establish a centre of excellence.
The team provides services to their client in a B2B environment, so service level agreements, KPI’s and performance management, whilst delivering a great customer experience will be paramount.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To manage the operational team to deliver excellent customer service through employee engagement and development.
• To ensure customers are delighted and all KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded.
• To support the delivery of business initiatives by providing subject matter expertise.
• Operational performance management; meeting customer expectations and making recommendations regarding service delivery with win/win outcomes
• To ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded – KPIs, SLAs and Customer Satisfaction survey results
• To ensure the smooth transition of customer implementations and re-implementations
• To support the sales team during the Bid process to ensure operational expectations can be delivered approving any deviation from the standard operating model
• To support the delivery of projects and initiatives – across the business; including the realisation of business benefits
• To manage operational costs in line with business plan by maximising workforce optimisation
• Identify opportunities and deliver improved operational efficiencies – e.g. technology, processes, people
• Understand, support and enhance end to end cross department processes
• Maintain an effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, e.g. partners, customers and other business areas
• Leadership and direction of team; including change leadership, planning, setting priorities and creativity
• To attract, develop, retain and nurture talent to support succession planning ensuring appropriate coaching, mentoring, performance management and learning & development is available
• Identify additional income opportunities and address contract creep
• Can provide operational cost models to support sales and retention opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need prove experience managing a contact centre and delivering against KPI’s and SLA’s.
A can do attitude, open and transparent leader, you will be able to inspire and engage your team to deliver a customer centric service proposition, striving for continuous improvement and best practice.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.