Job Ref: DJHC4288
Job Title: Head of Customer Service
Salary: Up to £100k + bonus
Employment Tyne: Permanent
I am looking for an exceptionally customer focused Head of Customer Service, who is all about their people!
If you have worked in a multi channel environment and have delivered innovative customer and digital strategies across service operations, this role could be for you!
Working within an established centre undergoing a period of transformational change, you will be an inspirational Leader. Some responsibilities for the role will include:
• Excellent execution and day to day delivery of all KPI’s in line with customer and business needs resulting in quality customer experience across all channels
• Grow your business area and build brand advocacy based upon high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement and retention
• Optimise customer contact across each channel, through correct servicing of customer needs
• Drive continuous improvement activity across the customer operation
• Develop your people to become multi-channel customer services experts
• Ensure sufficient staff capacity and optimal productivity to manage call volumes and provide market leading customer service standards
• Maximise people engagement and advocacy through effective and visible leadership
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proven experience of achieving great results through others in a customer service and customer experience environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.