Job Ref: DJHC4298a
Job Title: Team Leader (Customer Service)
Salary: Up to £31k Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a people focused Team Leader, to manage customer service agents and take ownership of the team, driving best practise and creating a culture of excellence.
• Leadership and direction of team; including change leadership, planning, setting priorities and creativity
• Ensures all KPIs across the contact centre are met or exceeded
• Analyses customer feedback and drives continuous improvement
• Resolution of all operational customer service issues
• Attend regular internal and external reviews to drive and monitor customer satisfaction and performance
• Investigate operational issues and customer complaints
• Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Strong focus on coaching and development of direct reports
• Create a high performing team and encourage continuous improvement
• Conduct the relevant number of 121’s, reviews and appraisals
• Involvement in ongoing recruitment activity ensuring cultural fit
• Manage and support the team to achieve their objectives and encouraging the right behaviours
• Manage one’s own personal development
• A strong Team Manager who can manage and lead from the front
• Customer centric and somebody who always looks for the best customer outcomes
• Peoples person being able to effectively build credible relationships at all levels
• Dedicated to coaching and developing team members
• Performance focused
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a contact centre environment, in a management capacity.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.