Job Ref: DJJM1198
Job Title: Customer Service Consultant
Location: London – Greater London – South East
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 plus bens
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Consultant to take responsibility to respond to consumer calls on a wide range of financial issues, thinking about the customers experience and going the extra mile to resolve the issue at hand.
The organisation offers a growing and positive environment, where personal development is encouraged and welcomed across the business.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will work within the B2B or B2C part of the business working closely with other members of the team to deliver exemplary customer service, a good understanding and previous experience of FCA guidelines and have worked within a contact centre are essential as well as a previous record or meeting deadlines and KPI targets.
The ability to prioritise and set daily tasks, whilst recognising that flexibility may be required due to the day to day demands of the business will be key to achieving the best possible service levels. Input into strategy, development of continuous improvements will be part of your responsibilities.
Some of the duties will include:
• Responding to consumer calls on a wide range of financial issues
• Liaising with other members of staff to resolve complex queries
• Drafting written correspondence
• Using judgement to absorb, interpret and summarise large quantities of information
• Identifying and escalating cases where there is a risk
• Working in a team to meet department and FCA goals
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including active listening and using simple language
• An investigatory mind-set, knowing how to find answers
• An ability to make judgement-based decisions, using analytical skills to clarify situations
• Excellent relationship building skills, building rapport, adapting to and empathising with others
• Resilient, able to work to KPI’s even when under pressure
• Positive, composed, impartial and productive
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.