Job Ref: DJEM1006
Job Title: MI Analyst / Management Information Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent
Working as a key member of the Operations Team you will be working alongside colleagues to deliver a range of reports and data processes to a number of key stakeholders. You will be responsible for the design, creation, improvement and updating of operational MI suites as needed.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Contribute to enhancing the functionality of existing reports to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintenance and production of the current BAU reporting schedules
• Develop real-time, daily analytical reporting for departmental managers
• Analysis of service data to identify trends and areas for improvement
• Identify more effective methods of data management and the production of MI
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Advanced Excel skills
• An analytical mind-set with the ability to see solutions rather than problems
• Highly numerate and IT literate
• Autonomous with ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines
• Good communication skills and the ability to present data in a user-friendly way to all levels of the organision.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.