Job Ref: DJPF32092
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Location: Home Based with some travel to North West
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Analyst to join a fast-paced and evolving business who are going through extensive change and innovation.
As a planning analyst you will be responsible for forecasting and Scheduling across a contact centre operation.
Working as part of the Planning team, you will be required to:
• Create and manage for monthly, weekly, daily and interval level forecasting for all departments
• Maximise the use of workforce management tool
• Administrate the workforce management tool and keep all relevant information up-to-date and accurate
You will ideally have:
• Understanding of Contact Centre dynamics
• Good working knowledge of planning principles and various methodologies like Erlang, Workload, Shrinkage etc
• Understanding of Contact Centre Metrics
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly advanced in Microsoft Excel
We invite application from individuals with a proven track record at developing and delivering a customer experience strategy, ideally within a small/mid sized business and across ecommerce and or a subscriptions business.
Follow us on Twitter @douglasjackson
Douglas Jackson are a high-end retained executive search firm exclusively focused on consumer centric business, delivering high performance, diverse, impactful leadership.
Inclusion/Diversity for Digitally Native Brands E-Commerce, Insuretech, Fintech, Fast Growth and Transformation.
Operations, Revenue, Product, Digital, Data, Customer, Strategy, Planning.
Helping consumer-centric, data and digitally led business to identify, attract, hire and retain diverse, impactful, exceptional leadership to drive your growth, transformation, increase profits and exit values. When Exceptional Leadership Matters – We are trusted experts in high performance leadership delivery.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.