Job Ref: DJPF1215
Job Title: Customer Insight Manager
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Permanent
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Insight Manager to be part of the team responsible for using customer analytics to shape the customer Journey. This new role is being created to set up and manage the voice of customer programme (NPS) – enabling the business to measure and understand the customer experience across the entire customer journey.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Setting up and management of feedback surveys across the customer journey
• Managing stakeholder relationships and understanding varying requirements of stakeholders.
• Ensuring the Voice of Customer programme enables informed decision making across key touchpoints and journeys
• Ensure smooth running of the customer surveys, improving and identifying gaps to ensure an automated and real-time customer feedback for existing or new relationships or journeys
• Setting up, and managing comms plan to share the learnings through regular reporting (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly) of customer satisfaction, pain points, or drivers of satisfaction
If you are interested to apply you will need:
• Experience with CX survey platforms tools (i.e Qualtrics, Rant, Rave or similar)
• Ability to manage suppliers and set up/manage VOC programmes
• 3-4 years experience (desirable) in research – client or agency side
• Previous experience in qualitative and quantitative research
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.