Job Ref: DJPF1237
Job Title: Management Information Analyst / MI Analyst
Location Central London
Employment Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for an experienced MI Analyst to provide meaningful insight for their customer operations teams. You will be responsible for the development of reports and providing meaningful insight to operational teams to ensure the best decisions are made.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Experience of building reporting suites within an operational business.
• Develop reports in line with business requirements.
• Delivery of all reporting activities to agreed timescales and quality.
• Contribute to enhancing existing reports to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Help to build analytical capability within the team.
• Produce analysis and make recommendations to management.
• Provide meaningful insight to operations teams.
• Work with other business areas through data gathering and analysis.
• Share MI best practice across all contacts.
• Provide guidance on all MI related matters.
If you are interested to apply:
• Highly numerate and IT literate, with a genuine passion for data.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Analytical experience essential.
• Experience in using SAS and SQL to extract data and build reports.
• Zendesk experience or similar Contact Management system experience is desirable.
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Strong ability to extract, manipulate and present data into reports.
• Ability to interpret data and make recommendations to management.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.