Job Ref: DJEM1026PF
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to produce all management information accurately and in a timely manner and to be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify discrepancies where necessary. You will be responsible for producing analysis resulting in clear recommendations and justification for these decisions.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• To own a suite of regular robust reports to meet business and client needs, along with a library of ad-hoc reports as required from time to time.
• To undertake regular reporting tasks
• Analyse and report on customer performance by customer segment to facilitate decision making
• To work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence & Data Manager to design, justify, and implement new robust segmentation methodologies taking advantage of modern data mining tools and processes across all file segments.
• Proactive development of bespoke data models to predict customer churn and customer lifetime values using statistical modelling software, for use within inbound / outbound call campaigns.
If you are interested to apply:
• At least 3 years in a results driven Information environment (within Call Centre would be advantageous) including experience of Management Information; Marketing Database analysis and Project Management
• Experience in using Business Objects V4 or MS Power BI. Can demonstrate ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing.
• Proven track record in data analytics, provides insight as well recommendations for changes and convinces key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
• Experience of data mining and predictive modelling an advantage
• Knowledge and application of Call Centre Infrastructure – telephony systems and associated data outputs would be an advantage
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.