Job Ref: DJHB1042
Role: Collections Partnerships Manager
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in the performance management of third-party collection services?
Do you have experience in the Collections space?
I’m currently working with a highly regulated business who are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join their growing team.
Managing relationships with multiple partners, you will be required to:
• Collect and report KPIs to the board.
• Being a key part of the debt recovery team for a growing organisation
• Make strategic decisions on the delivery of the collection’s strategy.
• Communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally with progress and reporting regularly.
• Attend sites of partner debt collection agencies (approx. 25% of time)
You will ideally be:
• An expert in the collection’s recovery field.
• Comfortable working in line with FCA regulation.
• Experienced in managing outsourced third-party relationships for performance.
• Experienced working within highly regulated environments.
• DCA management experience.
• Analytically natured with a good eye for detail.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.