Job Ref: DJHB1023
Job Title: Collections & Retentions Director
Location: North West
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Debt Collection and/or Customer Retention specialist?
Do you have experience in the delivery of debt strategy plans for existing businesses?
Are you experienced in B2B Collections?
Are you a professional people manager with an affinity for both operational and strategic areas of business?
We’re currently working very closely with a B2B services business who are looking to introduce a Collections and Retentions Director into their growing business.
Being an established organisation, the position will enable you to join the business with a strong, established team who are going from strength to strength.
The role will require you to:
• Undertake a huge assessment of the business unit function and identify areas for improvements.
• Create and implement a debt collection strategy for the organisation; targeting their more challenging areas of debt that has built up.
• Create and implement a retentions strategy for the business; ensuring that existing customers remain, and any additional services required are offered.
• Managing a six-figure budget, working closely with internal and external stakeholders in the recovery of debt.
• Developing and progressing the team within the Retentions and Collections function through business growth and personal development.
You will ideally be:
• Highly experienced in Debt Collection or Retention with proven experience of implementing strategies and business plans to improve the standing of the business unit.
• An experienced people leader and manager, with both operational and strategic capabilities.
• Able to make decisions autonomously whilst working with internal stakeholder to ensure that all business unit areas are aligned.
• Experience in the Utilities or Telecoms industry is imperative for this position.
• The role is a rare opportunity to join an established organisation within the B2B market who are developing their team within a growing market space.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Service, Planning, Data, Programmes, Change Transformation, Digital and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.