Job Ref: DJPF1294a
Job Title: BI Analyst (SQL)
Location South West
Salary: Up to £400 per day
Employment Type: Contract – 6 Months minimum
My client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support their Digital expansion. You will design and implement dashboards to work across the whole organisation and have the opportunity to become the creator and storyteller of real actionable insight that provokes key stakeholders’ engagement and shapes the direction of the organisation.
• Responsible for the Creating, Reporting and Evolving the suite of monthly digital performance indicators
• Be responsible for presenting digital customer experience insights to stakeholders
• Work across all direct channels and support wider data analysis
• Tracking and reporting on digital activity effectiveness
If you are interested to apply:
• Solid MySQL/SQL Server skills
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics (GA)
• Power BI visualisation experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Confident communicator who can make recommendations and has the ability to tailor insight depth to tell a compelling story.
• Ability to deal with key stakeholders within the business
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.