Job Ref: DJHB32067
Role: Contact Centre Team Manager – Digital
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager who is enthusiastic about Continuous Improvement? Are you experienced in the delivery of performance through KPIs and performance metrics within a multi-channel environment?
If so, this could be just the role for you!
We’re currently partnered with a Midlands based Utilities brand who have exciting expansion plans over the course of 2021 and are looking for an experienced Team Manager to drive their Digital team through the introduction of efficient working processes using chat, telephony and email channels.
Working as part of an established team, you will be responsible for:
• The inbound customer contact across the digital channels for the business.
• Performance managing the team through KPI’s.
• Developing, coaching and training your team and wider stakeholders within the business on the digital customer journey.
• Responding to escalations to support the customer through to complete resolution.
• Overseeing, planning and delivering content across different social media platforms using scheduling tools.
• Managing, leading and coaching the team to ensure all key metrics and SLAs are achieved
• Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, as the Digital Services Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the handling of inbound contact across all digital channels including social media, webchat and email.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in the use of and managing teams working across digital channels including: social media, webchat and email.
• Adapting tone to suit contact channels and supporting the team to tailor their approach with customers via different digital channels.
• Experienced in managing a team of contact centre agents within a multi-channel contact centre environment.
• Able to identify areas for continuous improvement and capable of proposing and developing solutions to the wider leadership team.
• Able to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across the leadership team.
• Experience building relationships with outsourced teams would be an advantage, however this is not essential.
So, if you’re a results focused individual, have a positive can-do attitude, and you’re able to deliver under pressure, manage your time and workload optimally and work on own initiative, then this is just the role for you.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.