Job Ref: DJEM1027
Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Location: South East
Salary: up to £32,000
Employment Type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a Digital Content Executive to work alongside the Content Manager to be a part of the wider Customer Experience Design Team.
• Working closely with stakeholders to capture business objectives for content on the website
• Delivering innovative and inspiring content, ensuring alignment with the brand
• Working with the team to plan the monthly capacity
• Utilising digital data and insight to improve content
• Managing various campaigns and projects
• Supporting the team with the new website build
• Monitoring KPIs and communicating progress to the wider team
• Digital content publishing skills. Writing and editing copy, to building pages in a CMS, ideally Sitecore.
• A creative candidate full of new ideas
• Experience preferably in an agile B2C environment
• Planning, communication, and stakeholder management skills and experience
• Understanding of SEO principles
• Monitoring and improving content performance
• The ability to navigate your way around GA
• A basic technical understanding of HTML
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.