Job Ref: DJJM1207
Job Title: Head of Digital and Change (Marketing)
Salary: Up to 100k + bens and bonus
Job type: 12 month fix term contract
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital and Change has presented itself, to work within an organisation undergoing a major Marketing and communications change and transformation programme!
This role would report into the Marketing Director and specifically look at the digital aspect of transformation and change within the marketing function. The organisation are looking to invest into their digital offering and achieve omni channel marketing.
The successful candidate must be able to evidence thorough experience within change and transformation specifically looking at user experience (UX), developing automation and website to give a more rounded positive digital marketing strategy.
Some responsibilities for the role will include:
• Support the execution and delivery of corporate marketing strategy in line with company targets and objectives
• Definition & execution of digital strategy, to align with business objectives
• Creation of marketing channels to support the wider business to achieve their objectives and targets
• Work closely with stakeholders and external agencies to ensure all projects are aligned and integrated, maximising impact and provide better results and return on investment
• Ensure all marketing decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver on business criteria
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications outcomes to ensure value for money
• Ensure all marketing communication delivers on the customer strategy, reflects the brand and makes commercial sense (improve customer satisfaction performance and NPS)
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proven experience of achieving great results by leading a marketing function in a customer centric environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.