Job Ref: DJEM1028
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Location: South East
Salary: up to £50,000
Employment Type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to support the delivery of a digital product roadmap and propositions. Working alongside the Senior Product Manager to continuously improve the customer experience, in-life performance and product development.
• Point of contact for Digital customer experience for your product
• Ensuring any developments and updates to roadmap and business are communicated and articulated clearly
• Managing external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure developments are delivered within budget
• Planning to manage change requests
• Commercial awareness of how digital executions with align with Digital KPI’s
• Act upon insight from site and customer data and implement test and learn and propose action
• Experience in a large scale technical digital transformation and Agile workstreams
• Product management and product owner experience
• Able to deal with individuals at all levels of the business
• Able to articulate technical issues
• Creating and developing customer experiences
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive, ensuring that individual and organisational needs are considered
• Able to be creative whilst being solution and outcome focussed
• Working in an Agile delivery team
• Microsoft office: Excel, Work, PowerPoint
• Google Analytics, Power BI
• Web content management systems
• Lean User Experience design principles understanding
• Basic HTML and CS
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.