Job Ref: DJMA1788
Job Title: Head of Contact Centre Operations
Location: South East, Essex, Ipswich, South Anglia, East London, London
Salary: £70,000- 80,000 base salary dependent on candidate plus bonus and bens.
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity to join a multi-channel, multi discipline customer contact centre operation for a hands-on, people focussed, strategic leader. In this highly visible and autonomous role you will have full responsibility for the performance across sales and service operations.
As a people focussed leader, you will develop initiatives and strategies which will enhance the recruitment, training and retention of a large team of contact centre professionals, driving levels of motivation, performance and engagement.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
• Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders you will set the strategy for the development of the contact centre, staying in touch and ahead of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
• Take responsibility for the complete end to end contact centre, customer experience and process improvements, resource planning, tools and technologies
• Work closely with HR, L&D and Training delivery teams. Taking responsibility for the recruitment, training, on-going development, engagement and retention of the team.
• Drive improved sales and service functions, achieving and exceeding all KPI’s and SLA’s
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need a proven track record of working within a Head of Contact Centre/Customer Experience capacity, leading a large team across a multi disciplined contact centre where you have delivered improved levels of engagement and performance.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.