Role: Senior Product Manager – Contact Centre
Salary: £80k – £100k
A market leading, transforming e-commerce business is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their contact centre environment. As a Senior Product Owner, you will lead a group of product teams across the after sales area of the website covering transparency, amendments, cancellation and Contact Centre tools and systems.
The role will be reporting directly into the Chief Product Officer and also working closely with the Contact Centre Director. As part of a fast growing company, high performers can expect extensive opportunities for career progression and development.
You need to be a highly motivated Senior Product Owner who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment and lives to delight the customer. You will be responsible for delivering product excellence and innovation across multiple product teams:
• Develop a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs across all areas of the business – and how those needs interact with your product portfolio
• Work with the Chief Product Officer and other senior stakeholders to define the overall strategy and direction for your product portfolio
• Build, lead and coach a team of Product Owners
• Work with senior architects, heads of development, delivery and operations to design and deliver products and services to delight our customers
• Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of products within your portfolio
• Work with product teams, coaches and engineering to drive continuous efficiency improvements
• Communicate with key stakeholders to keep them up to date and bought into the product development process
Key Experience and Skills
• Have a Service orientated background, ideally you will have owned products in the self – serve customer service space online and understand contact centre operations
• Be a true customer obsessive
• Have a proven track record of delivering successful, user-oriented products
• Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others
• Be commercially aware and have a strategic mind, able to identify business opportunities and deliver against them
• Have great organisational skills, able to manage and deliver multiple products and projects simultaneously
• Understand what an exceptional user experience entails and how to deliver it whilst balancing against other competing priorities
• Have experience of driving product development through all phases of the product lifecycle
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.