Job Ref: DJEM1033
Job Title: Head of Management Information
Salary: up to £60,000
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of MI to provide consistent MI and statistics to the business as well as exploring customer requirements.
• Creating and designing Management Information reports
• Maintaining information management policy, standards and guidance
• Managing and developing the information management team
• Able to support individual development
• Managing workload ensuring the effective allocation by assessing business requirements regularly
• Developing the information governance strategy and business plan
• Supporting the MI team, ensuring the life cycle of the process is managed
• Producing reports to members of the senior leadership team and stakeholders
• Developing relationships with external stakeholders
• Building and managing an MI function from scratch
• In-depth understanding of Power BI
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis
• Experience of designing and developing reporting models
• Previous leadership experience
• Stakeholder management
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.