Job Ref: DJPF1219
Job Title: Senior Forecasting Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Senior Forecasting Manager, you will manage and develop a team of Planning specialists. You will deliver resource models and business plans which ensure space/resource requirements are accurately forecasted. The role should support change activity and generate/drive initiatives for continuous improvement. As Senior Forecasting Manager you will be responsible for owning relationships with senior internal stakeholders. You will take a lead in ensuring planning processes for your operational unit.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Manage, motivate and develop a team of planning specialists, maximising capability within the team through strengthening their ability to deliver excellent results.
• Formulate actual and future resource requirements to support business decisions around training and recruitment
• Formulate budget assumptions and future resource requirements
• Implement most effective methodology to drive forecast accuracy.
• Ensure planning are engaged with the change process and are adequately challenging and providing input for change controls in a timely fashion.
If you are interested to apply:
• Knowledge of planning theories and forecasting methods
• High level understanding of how Call Centre operations work
• Knowledge of Call Centre switches/network level routing /skill based routing
• Knowledge and application of Planning specific software – Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM
• Experience of planning space/seating requirements
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Experience of large scale resource planning
• People management experience
• Strong analytical skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.