Job Ref: DJPF1308
Job Title: Finance and Procurement Coordinator
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for Finance and Procurement Coordinator who will ensure that ICT purchasing remains compliant with organisational standards and that there is tight control of ICT budgets and expenditure.
• To establish and agree with Finance and Procurement colleagues local processes and procedures for ICT purchasing that fully align to organisational policy
• To assist ICT managers with understanding and complying with acceptable purchasing routes, to ensure goods and services are necessary and represent value for money (i.e. fit for purpose at the right price), and ensure that they provide sufficient information to enable purchase orders to be raised
• To raise purchase orders, ensure that goods/services are receipted in a timely fashion when goods and services are accepted.
• To handle any queries related to incoming invoices
• To ensure that the finance system is accurate
• To deliver a monthly analysis of expenditure against forecast for all ICT budgets, highlighting areas of concern, and extract explanations for variations from ICT managers
If you are interested to apply:
You will have experience in the following:
• Establishing, maintaining and improving financial record keeping
• Experience purchasing goods and services in line with organisational rules Significant
• Monitoring expenditure against budget forecasts
• Analysing financial information and identifying issues
• Large procurement exercises
• Excel skills to an intermediate or advanced level
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified.
We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.