Job Ref: DJPF1252
Role: Resource Planning Manager – Field
Location: Warwick / West Midlands
Salary: up to £32,000
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to lead a team of Planners to coordinate field-based operations of engineers doing services and breakdown activities throughout the UK.
As Resource Planning Manager you will coordinate and manage the activities of circa 230 engineers, maximising their effectiveness and delivering exceptional customer service.
What will you be doing?
• Manage 12 employees to ensure effective use of resources
• Ensure company standards and procedures are adhered to by those employees.
• Work with strategic planning to establish effective scenario and strategic long term planning models
• Develop process improvement projects with key external and internal customers and suppliers to develop and improve the supply chain from cradle to grave for service.
• To develop and publish planning KPIs for customer service, utilisation and achievement to plan in order to identify efficiencies and ensure year on year improvements.
• Develop process improvement projects with internal customers to improve planning and reduce costs and improve service.
• Install a continuous improvement culture within the Operations management.
• To facilitate the planning of all field training and meetings in accordance with achieving the required capacity levels to deliver customer service levels and business objectives.
• Field engineer roster management.
• The forecasting of engineer growth and to assist in preparing recruitment plans.
• Day to day liaison with field personnel, in particular Field Service Managers and Operations Managers as well as the Service Centre Manager.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.