Job Ref: DJPF1212
Job Title: Forecasting Analyst
Location: West Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced forecaster to build forecast models and Capacity Plans for this Back-Office function. Working with different stakeholders you will provide support in all bid modelling; scenario analysis, data evaluation, and business case justification.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Prepare forecasts and cap plans for operations groups: all processing and non-processing locations
• Develop capability to update capacity plans on a regular basis
• Partner closely with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to optimise performance
• Provide support to the sales team in all bid modelling; scenario analysis, data evaluation, and business case justification.
• Develop the business plan to support plans and strategic initiatives/priorities
• Update plans regularly and analyse/interpret business impacts relative to the Business Plan
• Identify and research internal/external factors and trends that influence performance or business models in the short or long-term
If you are interested to apply:
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with forecasting and quantitative modelling and scenario analysis
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.