Job Ref: DJPF1244
Job Title: Forecasting Analyst
Location South West/Midlands
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Forecasting Analyst, you will Support the Operations ensuring they have the right people in the right place with the right skills, delivering a quality service that delights the customer. You will be responsible for Forecasting the Contact Centre demand.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Conduct analysis of historical data
• Produce forecast and capacity plans for a multi-channel Contact Centre
• Perform basic modifications in the scheduling system of daily and weekly projected trends and volume
• Monitor trending of average handling time (AHT) and real-time volume, making changes to forecasting as necessary
If you are interested to apply:
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with data analysis
• Knowledge of forecasting methods and their applications
• Understanding of Contact Centre Planning theory (Erlang and simulation) and how to apply that without the use of a WFM tool
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.