Job Ref: DJPF1270a
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Planning Specialist. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the main responsibility of this role is to manage the Resource Planning function for the Customer Support Team.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Calculate resourcing levels within a complex, constantly changing customer operation so that customers consistently receive world class customer experiences from the operational teams.
• Manage the creation, publishing and adherence to all relevant working schedules
• Ensure operational shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments to resourcing plans.
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation.
• Analyse, review and communicate individual and team performance to ensure to adherence to schedules and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure this is sustained.
• Seek to continually evolve all planning, forecasting and resourcing processes and systems, with an emphasis on service accessibility and quality.
• Produce regular management reporting and presentations that supports key decision-making for headcount requirements, budget forecasting and project costing.
If you are interested to apply:
• Instinctively service-orientated, you should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and passion for Contact Centre and operational environments and the dynamics that impact operational performance.
• Recent and demonstrable experience in planning, forecasting and resource optimisation in a customer operation or contact centre environment.
• Attention to detail, high levels of numeracy, strong verbal and written skills and a creative style are essential for this role.
• Ability to adapt forecasting and planning methodologies to a variety of inbound, outbound and back office operational functions.
• The ability to think fast, spot trends, act quickly and deliver to tight deadlines within a demanding and challenging environment.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills with a demonstrable expertise in Ms Excel and other analytical tooling.
• A general understanding of Contact Centre Workforce Management scheduling systems would be highly desirable.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.