Job Ref: DJPF1267
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: up to £26,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join an established team. You will be responsible for identifying trends and using that insight to provide accurate, dynamic forecasts to teams and partners ensuring that the right people are in all the right places at the right time.
• Use precedent data to build accurate staffing schedules for all business areas to ensure the deployment of the right people at the right times across all business areas
• Create monthly/weekly/daily/intraday forecasts/demand to be translated into effective resource plans to ensure that we have the optimum workforce.
• Proactively suggest process changes that will both augment the customer experience and drive business efficiency.
If you are interested to apply:
• Prior resource planning or forecasting experience for a complex organisation and preferable within a contact/call centre environment.
• Experience of using WFM systems
• An ability to challenge peers and managers in a creative yet constructive manner
• Good Excel skills
So, if you’ve got a solid background in resource planning and/or forecasting and you want to develop a career in a changing and exciting business then why not apply for this role?
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.