Job Ref: DJPF1320
Job Title: Forecasting and Capacity Planning Analyst
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £38,000 base, pension, benefits.
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Forecasting and Capacity Planning Analyst in the North West.
You will take on a new and exciting role, focusing on using data to pull together compelling reporting and a supporting narrative to illustrate how to improve the customer experience as part of the transformation programme.
• Use MS Excel and Power BI to pull data together
• Analyse and interpret data
• Provide commentary and recommend potential changes
• Present your findings to your line manager and eventually the rest of the business
If you are interested to apply:
• Extensive experience within a resource planning role within a back office or contact centre environment with strong analytical skills to match.
• Advanced understanding of end to end planning cycle resource planning methodologies.
• Excellent understanding of how processes, performance and systems impact customer segments
• Numerate and analytical, with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, capacity planning & scheduling efficiencies
• Experience of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and innovation and operational stakeholders to deliver applicable plans.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.