Job Ref: DJPF1274
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Location : Lancashire, North West
Salary: Up to £27,500 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Analyst who will play an integral role in a growing planning team. You will be responsible for Creating effective resource plans. You will Analyse data, recommend strategy and build forecasts based on volumes and average handling times.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Work collaboratively to ensure data & resources are applied to optimise capacity such as economic and seasonal trends, regulatory changes and historical patterns
• Back office resource planning, forecasting, model production & monitoring to provide accurate resource forecast to minimise cost & maximise revenue
• Proactively work with clients to set resource plans based on forecasts so service levels are achieved
• Produce & analyse resource and capacity based MI
• Proactively identify performance challenges & propose remedial actions
• Organise, prioritise & delegate workloads effectively, ensuring work is accurate and timely everyday
• Work closely with stakeholders ensuring you are the subject matter expert for resource planning related processes, promoting buy in and understanding
• Ensure you remain compliant and adhere to all company policies and regulations
• Monitor effectiveness of resource plans, apply learnings to forecast models
• Proactively intervenes in the event of issues arising when plans are live and uses mitigating action where appropriate
If you are interested to apply:
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Forecasting and capacity management experience
• Good communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
• Ability to assimilate data and provide recommendations
• Intermediate to expert in Excel, good knowledge of MS packages
• Knowledge of WFM tools and how they are applied within the business
• Knowledge IVR call routing
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.