Job Ref: DJHC4305
Job Title: Head of Digital
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £70k salary
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a Head of Digital for an organisation who prides themselves upon doing the right thing by people. You will be responsible for setting the digital strategy for Customer Experience. You will ensure delivery of the Customer Services digital roadmap, drive a digital channel shift and achieve self-service uptake targets by continuously innovating digital in line with customer needs.
• Evolve the vision for digital Customer Experience and operating model
• Be responsible for the digital Customer Experience roadmap on behalf of the Director of Customer Services. Collaborating in the definition and ensuring delivery of all digital Customer Experience projects and prioritisation of digital initiatives to support the vision
• Work closely across functionally to define, implement and optimise the end-to-end digital change delivery model – presentation layer change, Customer Interface, and projects
• In collaboration with the Director of Customer Services evolve the vision for the digital Customer Experience, ensuring it is simple and clearly understood
• Utilise customer insight and industry best practice to drive the digital agenda
• Prioritise the different elements of the vision to ensure maximum business benefit
• Gain agreement on the digital roadmap and initiatives within it, presenting it in an organised and straightforward manner, bringing stakeholders with you on the journey
• Manage budgets associated with the digital roadmap – budget planning, business cases, project budget control and benefits realisation
• Run effective workshops using techniques such as storytelling, journey maps, personas and service blueprinting
• A digital customer services specialist who understands the true value of a multi-channel approach (voice, webchat, social, messaging, IVR and AI)
• Experience of product ownership/ CX design and delivery and leading the delivery of major digital projects
• Proven leader of digital Customer Experience programmes
• A driver of change
• A deep understanding of digital Customer Service/ Experience and multichannel trends
• Peoples person being able to effectively build credible relationships at all levels
• Collaborative and open communication
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record of working in a digital service environment, managing specialist staff and stakeholders, in very people centric cultures.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.