Job Ref: DJHB1061
Role: Head of Operations
Location: Homeworking with 2-3 days office based South East
Salary: £70,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently partnered with an established Utilities business in the South East of the UK who are looking to hire a Head of Operations to join their scaling team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, working as part of an established team of autonomous individuals, you will have the opportunity to support and develop a team who are embracing a fantastic culture.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team across Customer Service, Collections, Billing and Sales with direct reporting lines of department heads.
• Managing the operational lifecycle from onboarding to metering, billing and collections activities.
• Interpreting analytical data to assess business performance and to generate plans for business opportunities.
• Driving and supporting team performance across the business leading the team to success.
You will be:
• Experienced working within the Utilities industry.
• From a Sales and/or Service background.
• Experienced in managing different areas of the operation and ensuring that efficiencies are being adhered to.
• A strong analytical thinker and able to work with the team to identify areas of improvement.
• An excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and experienced in the delivery of remote management of homeworking teams.
• A strong performance manager of dynamic teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress with the development of a scaling business with great career potential. The position will require you to lead and develop the team and to support the Managing Director with the business vision.
You will be required to work autonomously in a diverse role that will give you the opportunity to support their vision for customer excellence. The position will be pivotal for shaping and moulding the future of the organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.