Job Ref: DJJM1261
Role: National Account Manager – (Intermediaries/ Broker)
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Location: Office Location – North West, however main base, home
Salary: Up to £40,000 basic + commission & benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
A market leading company in a competitive market sector are looking for a driven Regional Account Manager to join them due to expansion. A well-established business, the company really are best in class in what they do and are growing rapidly. The successful candidate will deliver results by managing Key accounts in the south of the UK, then present solutions by understanding and adapting to their needs, as well as upselling additional products and services.
• Develop relationships and expand sales from Key accounts
• Negotiating and growing new business account wins
• Managing relationships with partners and subcontracts
• Providing service-based consultancy sales
• Can evidence successful relationship and sales development with 3rd party intermediaries and brokers
• Strong sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• A strong desire to achieve
• A good understanding of commercial issues for managers
• Experience from the contact centre industry and/or consultancy is desirable
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.