Job Ref: DJRW1003
Role: ICT Security Technical Lead
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for an ICT Security Technical Lead for a large public sector organisation based in Warwickshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting journey. This Organisation have recently split from one of their affiliates and are looking to have a fully-fledged ICT structure by April 2021. This brings with it significant opportunities to establish their own operational ICT team and thereafter to transform their ICT to provide efficient, effective and modern services to their staff.
• To participate in and constructively contribute to internal security forums, ensuring that ICT security actions are aligned to organisational priority and need.
• To provide technical specifications and be the primary liaison for independent technical security health checks (penetration testing), taking ICT Security
• To provide expert technical security advice and associated assurance to all ICT-based projects and other technical ICT activities
• To lead the technical investigation of any cyber-security incidents impacting the companies ICT
• To undertake impact assessments of new legislation, threats, ICT suppliers, and solutions, and to initiate new or changed ICT security controls, protocols or procedures.
What you’ll get in return:
• Annual leave – 28 days, increasing to 33 after 5 years
• Flexible working available
• Local Government Pension scheme
• Local gym equipment on site which can be accessed for a very small charge
• Various additional benefits from being a blue light worker e.g. discounts on retail and food
They are specifically interested in speaking with people who have experience in other Bluelight services, military, defence sector of the Government and/or Central Government agencies would be likely to hold the skills attributed for their ICT team.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.