Job Ref: DJHB1051
Role: Business Improvement Manager
Salary: £50,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
I’m currently partnered with an ever-evolving business who are looking to strengthen their team through the introduction of a Business Improvement Manager into the scaling team.
The team require an experienced continuous improvement specialist who is able to implement lean processes and practices to enhance the customer journey.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing, communicating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders through continuous improvement strategies.
• Developing operational excellence strategies and programmes across all company departments.
• Ongoing Process Improvement to identify and help with step change.
• Efficiently executing the business’ improvement strategy across all teams, departments and third-party stakeholders.
• Interpreting analytical insights, demand and other important activities to make improvements across the business.
• Leading problem solving and training / coaching stakeholders to identify areas of improvement – sourcing the root cause and spearheading the creation of a solution.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in coaching and mentoring operational excellence strategies, processes and procedures.
• Qualified in Lean Six Sigma (however this is not essential)
• Self-motivated with the ability to communicate effectively with all business areas.
• Experienced in working with a regulated industry sector.
This is a great opportunity to evolve within a business that’re going from strength to strength. The opportunity to grow and develop within a scaling business.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.