Job Ref: DJHB1029
Role: Collections Manager
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Are you experienced in the creation of processes and strategy within a debt collection environment?
Would you like the opportunity to create and form a department from scratch?
Are you use to working within a highly regulated industry sector?
We’re currently working closely with a disrupter within the market who are looking for someone to work in an autonomous and very hands-on role to create a collections department within a dynamic business in the London area.
Having the opportunity to be a big part of the business’ acceleration and growth plans, you will be building a team of collection specialists to work with you on the journey of the business.
This role is pivotal in leading the direction of best practice within the business aligned with regulatory guidance, so experience of doing so in a previous role is paramount.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implementing strong processes and procedures to ensure that the business is aligned with industry best practices to deliver the Collections function within the wider organisation.
• Monitoring inbound and outbound Collections activities.
• Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
• Creating and implementing billing and debt collection processes.
• Promoting customer engagement and experience within the remit of their products and services.
You will ideally be:
• Able to demonstrate a track record in the B2C market for Customer collections, the implementation of customer technologies.
• Of entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude whereby you are happy to engage in a diverse range of tasks.
• Excited by the challenge of a start-up environment and by the change and continuous improvement.
• Ambitious, driven through self-motivation and resilient.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven individual to learn and grow and part of a dynamic start-up team.
All they’re looking for from you is the drive and enthusiasm to assist with the launch of the business, as well as the right attitude and aptitude to enhance this leading product into the luxury retail sector!
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.