Role: Head of Customer Experience and Insight
Location: West Sussex
A customer focused organisation going through a period of extensive change is looking for a Head of Customer Experience and Insight to join the senior management team.
An overview of the role and responsibilities are below:
• Contribute to the successful delivery of the Corporate Strategy, group Value and Customer Service Values.
• Lead, manage, coach and provide direction to teams and consultants to deliver service excellence.
• Ensure that your teams deliver:
o Data, insight and analysis to understand customer needs and expectations
o Targeted Customer Journey Mapping to deliver defined improvements
o Support across Customer Operations and the wider business to identify customer pain points and work collaboratively to improve the customer experience
o Meaningful data that supports improvements for customers
• Drive the growth of Customer engagement through the Customer Voice Forum, ensuring that:
o Membership continues to grown across a broad and representative section of customers
o Colleagues are encouraged to engage with customers early in projects / activities with customer outcomes
o CVF members are actively engaged with and given opportunities to participate
• Work collaboratively across the business and proactively manage key stakeholder relationships to deliver an optimised customer experience whilst balancing business and commercial needs.
• Own the prioritisation of customer experience issues (and the method for prioritising), and work with stakeholders to ensure that these improvements have a suitable business case.
• Contribute to IT development which impacts customer experience, help steer product features based on customer insight and targets / KPI’s.
• Contribute to Customer user experience design and optimisation, using knowledge of existing customer features and insight from relevant teams.
• Be a champion for improving the customer experience across the wider business.
• Champion and represent the customer whilst balancing business and commercial needs.
• Proactively manage and deliver agreed budgets to support Group financial goals
• Effectively negotiate, appoint and manage contracts, achieving the best value for money, to run the service as efficiently as possible in line with the Group’s procurement procedures and delegated authorities.
• Prepare and present reports as required for internal and external purposes.
• Manage and analyse data and reporting, to drive performance.
• Work in conjunction with the Risk Management framework, encompassing Health and Safety, Data Protection and demonstrate effective controls and compliance with all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements relating to the management of the business.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.