Job Ref: DJPF1221
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: up to £45,000 + 20% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking an experienced Resource Planning Manager to work within their Multi-channel Contact Centre. As Resource Planning Manager you will manage the operational demand and staffing plan that ensures customer service levels throughout all functions of customer experience are kept to a high standard.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Forecasting and capacity planning for all Customer Service areas.
• End to End resource planning including Forecasting, Scheduling and Real-time
• Design and deliver a real time delivery team ensuring full control for all demand into the business is fully visible and measured against plan.
• Design and deliver a full intraday delivery profile for call and social media delivery.
• Own and manage the WFM system (Verint), being the business subject matter expert building relationship with external vendor and continually keeping the technology ahead of the curve.
• Own the telephony system strategy architecture responsible for technical IVR build, customer experience journeys, queue control, access control and business contingency planning.
If you are interested to apply:
• Proven experience of operational contact centre management, resource planning and business analysis in a similar role with experience of managing a team.
• Previous experience of resource planning tools and other Contact Centre system management and reporting technologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across the business at all levels.
• Excellent relationship management skills internally and externally with the ability to balance demands and pressures. Track record in influencing senior stakeholders.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.