Job Ref: DJPF1306
Job Title: IT Technical Support (Level 4)
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for Technical Support specialist who will be responsible for contributing to an efficient and effective ICT Service, ensuring a quality end to end ICT Service.
• To provide a Level 4 technical support capability, to carry out appropriate problem-solving activities.
• Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly on recommendations and action plans.
• To diagnose faults within technical systems and take appropriate action, escalate (as per appropriate level) ensuring proper recording, investigation and identification.
• To maintain/enhance working knowledge of emerging technology and industry best practice, gaining knowledge and expertise through hand-on experience, self-study, and other agreed learning environments.
If you are interested to apply:
• ICT (Level 5) professional qualification or equivalent ICT qualification.
• Professional Management qualification (Level 5), or equivalent.
• ITIL certification in IT Service Management, or similar.
• Significant knowledge of relevant IT technologies and applications their
use and application.
• Substantial knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience, in a specialist technical support environment for both hardware and software.
• Vast experience working within physical and virtual teams, helping to manage workloads.
• Substantial experience in problem solving, solutions development and system management.
• Significant experience of supporting a diverse user base on both hardware and software related issues.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.