Job Ref: DJPF1238
Job Title: Resource Planning Manager
Location Leeds, Yorkshire
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Manager to manage the End to end Planning process for their contact centre. You will take ownership of the strategy, development and long-term success of the resource planning function which consists of carrying out tasks such as planning the effective utilisation of the workforce, forecasting, scheduling and real-time on multi-channels i.e. Voice, Email, Online Contact, Live Chat, SMS.
The role holder will also have responsibility for the production and delivery of management information. Being able to deliver actionable insights so the department can continually improve. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up into a management role within a Planning capability.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Provide accurate forecasting of both multi-channel workloads and resource requirements
• Accurately planning and communication of all shift patterns for customer service resource
• Provide recommendations and solutions for ongoing improvements to workforce overall shift pattern structure
• Provide accurate forecasting for recruitment requirements in relation to numbers, timing and shift patterns
• Planning and managing resources to effectively meet the needs of the business
• Provide accurate and timely business and performance reports for both internal and external customers
• Communicate information effectively and in a timely manner to all areas and levels within the business
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis comparing actual performance to the forecast and providing recommendations to improve accuracy of future forecasts
• Work closely with the Operations Manager and Team Leaders to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met and identify ‘what if’ planning and analysis opportunities to drive operational efficiencies
• Ensure shrinkage measures are kept up to date and real time in conjunction with Team Leader
• Research and develop new performance monitoring and analytical techniques
• Management of leave requests and allowances ensuring service levels are met
If you are interested to apply:
• Strong experience in fast paced Contact Centre environment delivering effective resource planning
• An in-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formulas.
• Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels
• Good level of skill with all Microsoft packages with Advanced level skills in Excel
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.