Job Ref: DJPF1256
Job Title: Forecasting Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent
As the Forecasting Analyst you will have specific accountability for the design, delivery and output of business planning models, with a specific emphasis on what if scenario modelling. You will work closely with Project Management, Operations and Planning to produce optimal and innovative resourcing models.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Creating & documenting business planning models and what if scenario analysis
• Represent the Resource Optimisation team at project meetings, and input into design and solution discussions based on experience
• Present to and be challenged by senior Managers and directors
If you are interested to apply:
• Comprehensive planning experience in a contact centre environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of benefits and limitations of planning specific software
• Advanced Excel level knowledge
• Proven Excel modelling skills and experience
• Strong analytical skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.