Job Ref: DJPF1208
Job Title: Management Information Manager / MI Manager
Location: Eastbourne / South East
Salary: £60,000 plus £5k car allowance and 10% bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
As Management Information (MI) Manager you will take a lead in companywide projects to drive forward change, champion analytical excellence, and use data and analytics to break down and solve complex business problems.
As the MI Manager you will be a strategic thinker who is confident using structured thinking to break down complex business problems. You will be proactive in engaging stakeholders throughout the business and have experience with developing colleagues and the ability to motivate both direct reports and wider stakeholders.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Providing thought leadership to the analytical function to support the delivery of team wide objectives
• Engaging senior stakeholders
• Collaborating on high profile projects that require rapid pace and lateral thinking
• Responsibility for the line management of Analysts
If you are interested to apply:
• Delivering actionable analytics and commercial insights that generate value
• Experience in leading company-wide projects, or having senior participation within a large project
• The capability and desire to build strong networks throughout the business, acting as an advocate for the team and department
• Proven experience of driving and embedding analytical excellence
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Advanced skills in use of MS office applications (Excel and Powerpoint), and statistical software packages (e.g. SQL, R, SAS, Python)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.