Job Ref: DJPF1286
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Location: Manchester, North West
Salary: £24,000 Per annum
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Resource Planning Analyst to join a newly created resource planning team. This is a great opportunity for the right business and customer focused individual to join a team to further support growth across all call centre teams.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Work with the operation teams to create and evolve department level schedules, including internal shrinkages.
• Influence and guide Team managers across the business to assist with delivery and performance through detailed analysis and reporting.
• Maximise the use of workforce management tool to ensure that effective resource plans are developed.
• Provide detailed analysis for “what if” scenarios.
• Manage the process and provide impact assessment of business changes.
If you are interested to apply:
• Experience of Contact Centre Planning and scheduling
• Must have experience of workforce management systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced excel skill
• Ability to translate complex data into management information
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.