Job Ref: DJHB1059
Role: Market Operations Manager
Salary: up to £47,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a customer-focused individual with experience in managing people management operations?
Do you have strong people leadership skills and experience driving change and influencing stakeholders to deliver improvements?
Are you looking to be a part of the evolution of an established brand within a regulated environment?
If so, we could have just the opportunity for you…
We’re currently partnered with a great brand to introduce a Market Operations Manager into their growing operation. Looking after a number of multidisciplined teams and third party suppliers, you will be responsible for ensuring that the customers are at the heart of everything that takes place on site.
The business unit led by this role are focused on the management of all relationships for the wholesale and market operations.
The role will require you to:
• Manage a dynamic and varied team of advisors to maintain key KPIs within a busy contact centre environment.
• Create and manage third party relationships with a collaborative approach.
• Evaluate escalated concerns and action these to provide an outcome that is mutually beneficial to stakeholders.
• Work proactively when the Head of department is offsite to maintain service delivery, maintain team morale and to effectively manage the operation day to day.
• Identify areas for improvement and work strategically to problem solve making decisions that will have an impact short, medium and long term.
You will ideally be:
• Experienced in working within a heavily regulated environment; Utilities would be advantageous.
• Comfortable managing a team of managers.
• Experience managing a cultural shift.
• Experienced in the delivery of departments for metering, market operations and working alongside other departments to drive excellent customer outcomes.
• Able to motivate and collaborate teams internally as well as third party suppliers.
• Inspiring with your leadership skills to create change, new opportunities and the development of a constantly evolving environment.
• Able to step into a more responsible role in the absence of the Senior leadership team.
• Able to evaluate performance metrics to identify training gaps, areas of success and areas that require improvement.
The business is looking for a passionate and driven leader to help them to improve their customer journey. With a clear focus on the operational delivery on a variety of areas of the business, you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience ideally from within a regulated environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.